Thursday, July 26, 2018

Laughter Ahead


Sometimes funny stuff is right under my nose and it's great therapy for my often too-serious soul.  Recently, while at a delightful boutique in a popular Iowa vacation destination, I came across a display that contained numerous plastic table tents (available for purchase, of course) with various statements that almost instantly had me laughing.  

First, who doesn't want to have it out with our dear friend AUTOCORRECT?  Much too often my text messages, due to Autocorrect's unsolicited help, make me look like a knucklehead...Ugh. 

Next is the whole topic of why one would ever decide to be a teacher -- definitely not for the salary nor notoriety.  Since I'm a high-school teacher, about to begin year 22 in the classroom, it should make perfect sense as to why I am STILL laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment