Thursday, May 28, 2020

Lots of Apples?


Anyone love apples like I do?  Of course, I have my favorites but more than anything, my preference is crisp and juicy.  Nothing better than seeing in these parts of Iowa so many apple trees full of blossoms.  Does that signal an abundant apple harvest?  After many years of almost no produce, even our honey crisp trees are full of blooms.  Hooray.   Since we don't spray our trees, there is always the question of pests along with the elements; however, currently, things are looking good for some awesome fruit in the near future.  Fingers crossed.

The featured apple trees are not ours but I wanted to capture these blossom-laden trees with the dense green grass and multitude of dandelions -- all that screams SPRING!  New life.  Hope.  Warmth.  Rebirth.  Energy.  Inspiration for these crazy times along with a yummy snack in the not-too-distant future.


No comments:

Post a Comment