Thursday, June 25, 2020

Authenticity

Artwork by Stephanie J Funke, CZT


Recently I've committed to simply putting pen to paper and seeing what develops rather than focus on the masterpiece I tell myself I must construct each time I set out to draw.  What a load off.  So, a lot of words aren't necessary with this post as the title seems to best summarize what this artwork is -- just a sampling of me.  And, unlike most times, with this tangle I was so enamored with the result that I didn't add any shading as I loved it just as it is.... yes, there's a powerful message in that.  Breathe.

"Authenticity requires 
vulnerability, transparency & integrity."
                                                                                                                 --Janet Louise Stephenson

No comments:

Post a Comment