Monday, January 4, 2021

Cuteness



So this isn't my puppy nor do I have any pets; however, I do think most puppies and kittens are adorable.  And this little tike fits that description.  A while back I spotted this jigsaw puzzle and had to have it as this furry golden retriever pup with it's pink tongue and bright eyes made it irresistible.  And with only a hundred pieces I figured it would be super simple.  

Of course, after bringing it home and putting it in a closet, I forgot about it until a couple days ago.  My husband joined me and together we assembled this cute little face.  Of course, we were happy not to have to deal with puppy potty training and snowy wet paws but it made us smile and just feel joyful.  Isn't that why most folks have pets?  They meet us where are, never question our motive or mood and are happy to hang by our side as long as possible.  Lucky us.

"Some things just fill your heart without trying."

                                                                                                     --Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment