Monday, March 8, 2021

"Bearly" a Surprise

 


Recently, as an assignment for a virtual art class, I drew these patterns to fill the inside of a bear.  We were asked to use some inspiration from various Native American artwork that included the pathways running throughout the piece.  That's easily visible.   

Of course, it's no surprise that I love nature and tangling so this task was delightful.  At the time I made this it was near Valentine's Day; hence, I had hearts on my mind and decided to include one in this critter -- a sweet touch that I'm fond of.  Anyway, aside from the heart, notice the piano keys across the spine and below the crescent moon tangle gives a 3-D impression of the inner workings of this wild creature.

From the website YourTrueNature.com I found the following:

Advice from a Bear

Live large.

When life gets hairy, grin and bear it.

Live with the seasons.

Take a good long nap.

Look after your honey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment