Monday, June 7, 2021

More Veggies


In these photos are some beautiful rich colors along with textures, lines, shapes and forms.  Just as noted in my previous post, I spotted these gems in a recent trip to the market.   The images are a feast for my senses as I mindlessly gaze and get lost in all the design elements.  Oddly enough I find myself so smitten with the artistic composition that I forget that these are actually items I could consume and how cabbage isn't tops on my list while beets are a favorite.  And, it's pretty fun to get lost in artistic creations.  Now I'm inspired and will put pen to paper....ahhhh... the little things are really big things.

"Life beats down and crushes the soul 
and art reminds you that you have one."
                                                                          --Stella Adler


 

No comments:

Post a Comment