Thursday, June 3, 2021

Pretty Produce


After a year or more of exclusively shopping for groceries online with curbside pick up, I'm now keenly aware of all the beautiful things found in the produce department -- so much that I grabbed my phone in order to capture some of these gorgeous colors, textures and gifts from the earth.  The radishes were the size of small peaches while some peppers exceeded the length of my outstretched hand.  So often I am reminded of simple pleasures, and this trip to the market was like winning the lottery.


"It is the sweet, simple things of life 

which are the real ones after all."

                                                                                                                                 --Laura Ingalls Wilder



 

No comments:

Post a Comment