Thursday, September 30, 2021

Top to Bottom


"And into the forest I go, 
to lose my mind and find my soul."
                                                                   --John Muir

As mentioned in my previous post, recently I spent time in Door County, Wisconsin, where the scenery is stunningly beautiful.  Indeed it is a place that a nature-lover like me loves to spend time.  And since trees are some of my favorite things, riding my bicycle through the forests was delightful.  When I think of the north woods I often envision the photo above; however, only after getting off my bike to photograph the trees did I also have the pleasure of noticing all the cool things on the forest floor, including the wild mushrooms in the photo below.  

So, this post is a reminder for me to consider the entire picture or all perspectives as the forest, just like life, is multi-faceted and full of so many beautiful things just waiting for me to notice.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment