Monday, December 13, 2021

More from Door County


When considering photos for this post, I noticed I was not in the least inclined to feature cold-weather nor holiday images but rather wanted something sunny that felt like fun.   And just like that these 3 pictures seemed like the perfect match as they contain things I truly love -- water, summer, sunshine, trees, the outdoors, the Lake Michigan shoreline AND they were taken while I vacationed and rode my bike in beautiful Door County, WI.  

Enjoy the views.  Then, after basking in these glorious vistas, go have some fun and make a list of 50 things that you love ....and actually do something on the list.  It just might make your day.
 

"We lose ourselves in the things we love.  
We find ourselves there, too."

                                                                                                   --Kristin Martz


No comments:

Post a Comment