Thursday, October 21, 2021

Party with Pumpkins

On several occasions I have featured various art exhibitions at Reiman Gardens; however, I think this particular event is tops.  Essentially, imagine a chilly mid-October night where rows of over a thousand hand-carved jack-o'-lanterns line and light the 17-acre botanical gardens.  As you can see in these photos, pumpkins are everywhere while all ages stroll through the magically illuminated space.  Truly, it is a feast for the senses, and I am certain there is a design on one of these hundreds of pumpkins that will be your favorite.  For me, I had several top choices, and in future posts, I will share photos some of my picks.  Anyway, if this amazing event interests you, early next fall check that website for details as all tickets are sold in advance and sell quickly.  


A riddle:

?  --What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?  
Answer --Squash 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment