Monday, November 1, 2021

More Orange Globes

 





Although Halloween 2021 is now in the rearview mirror, I am still celebrating all the delightful orange globes that annually adorn our autumn landscape.  What about your place?  Are you a pumpkin aficionado?  

Anyway, in this post the first two images feature more illuminated jack o' lanterns that were skillfully carved and then placed throughout Reiman Gardens for their annual "Spirits in the Gardens" celebration.   For more information regarding that awesome event, see a couple of my recent blog posts as well as visit their website.

The third and fourth photos feature a faux pumpkin that got a lot of attention from me as I used it as a canvas and spent hours tangling.  If you are interested in doing something similar, simply grab any pumpkin, real or artificial, and a Sharpie. 

  • “I'd say the first thing you need is … a pumpkin.” 
  • Cinderella










No comments:

Post a Comment