Thursday, January 20, 2022

Double Delight


Seeing these two spectacular images lends credibility to the title I used for today's post; however, there is a little more to the story.  A few days ago the January full moon appeared in these parts -- that's obvious as one explores the above photo and can relate to the cold, snowy landscape, leafless trees and the tranquil setting at dusk.  Since I was in a vehicle when this gorgeous scene presented itself, I stopped off in a vacant parking lot in order to photograph la luna llena.  

Ok, so, that all was beautiful, and I was pleased with the opportunity and ready to resume driving....until I turned the vehicle 180-degrees and saw the horizon.  Wow....well, wow is an understatement but you get my point.  Again, with these gifts from Mother Nature I was certain I'd won the Powerball Jackpot.  Indeed, this was quite a payout for simply looking both ways.  Ahhhhh....something beautiful.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment