Thursday, April 16, 2020

BEE Happy


Notice the bumble bees.  Since I love bees and acknowledge all the ways they contribute to food production and so forth, when I saw this decorative item in a store, I immediately knew it would land in my home.  However, in early February when I put together this arrangement, I had no idea what was coming regarding the virus and the dramatic change to our daily lives.  Interestingly, in the last month it has been inspirational as some days seem very dark and heavy.  Just seeing this reminder usually helps me pause and refocus on the present and the many things for which I am grateful.  This display that I hurriedly assembled with miscellaneous pieces of home decor has truly been a gift....that I gave myself and want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment