Monday, April 29, 2013

Garage Sale Season



'Tis the season!  This past weekend the town in which we live held its annual community-wide garage sales, and, while passing through various neighborhoods, I noticed a lot of activity as folks searched for bargains and new found treasures.  Although I usually don't frequent these sales, I came upon an interesting place and spent about an hour photographing the various (and somewhat bizarre) items for sale, including discarded lawn and farm tools, hunting and fishing articles, clothing, parts for just about any machine and much, much more.  And, so, each day this week I plan to feature some of the unique "treasures" found at this location.  Enjoy the images but, since I didn't recognize all the items that I photographed, some will just remain unidentified -- like the thing in the next photo!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment