Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Splat! & more

This image, Splat!, is one of five of my photos selected for the Upstream People Gallery's 15th Annual juried online photography exhibit.  If you haven't noticed, in the upper right quadrant of this photo there is an imprint left by an unfortunate feathered friend who probably saw a reflection in all of the glass and crashed into the skywalk.  I was passing through this walkway in downtown Minneapolis when I heard a young girl tell her mother to look at the bird's image on the glass.  I was amazed and captured this interesting photo thanks to the little tike's keen observation.  To see my photos as well as other very interesting images, go to www.upstreampeoplegallery.com/ and click on the image.
 
Splat! by Stephanie Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment