Monday, September 8, 2014

Doodling


Yes, I enjoy taking photos but sitting with a writing utensil and a blank sheet of paper is very relaxing for me.  Every so often, my doodling produces something I am rather fond of, including the piece below.  Nothing to it -- no formal training, no classes to attend or expensive equipment to buy.  Just take a pen and get started.  If you have a tablet and want an app for drawing, consider Adobe Sketch -- I used it to create this.  Let your imagination run wild and simply enjoy.

Doodle On by Stephanie Funke
             
"Even if you can't draw, 
do a little doodle or rip an illustration from a magazine-- 
these visuals 
will help bring your idea to life."
                                                                              -- John Emmerling

No comments:

Post a Comment