Monday, July 11, 2016

1K


This is my blog post number 1000 and featured is one of my most popular images, Tractors on Parade.  Albeit very appealing to Iowans, this image also reminds me of this blog and my journey as an artist.  Day after day my work takes time, practice and is never perfect but always in-progress.  Truly, just as multiple tractors represent in this photo, my portfolio is not just one well-liked image but rather the cumulative effect of experience, perseverance and creativity.  Finally, a sincere thanks to loyal viewers and those who take time to leave comments.  Now, stay tuned for the next 1000.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
                                                                                   --Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment