Monday, December 18, 2017

ReUSE


No, this is not one of my favorite photographs nor a treasured tangle; however, it is an example of my love for creative and colorful printed patterns and images.  Honestly, I have a hard time parting with beautifully patterned paper boxes and other miscellaneous items, including this Santa, reindeer and snowman.  Originally it was the front of a program for a holiday light display....and I just had to keep it.

So, in my spare time (laugh, laugh), I decided to dig into the wide selection of paper in my craft closet and place these three cuties on coordinating backgrounds.  And in about 10 minutes this is what I created....just something cute and cheery for the holiday season.

At this point, well, I'm not sure what I'll do with it -- perhaps send it to a family member or maybe just post it somewhere at school.  Either way, it's still cute and an example of reduce, reuse, recyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment