Thursday, July 4, 2019

Red, White & Blue


As a tribute to the USA on this Independence Day, I've selected a trio of images with mostly red, white and blue hues.  In the first, it's simply a big red double-decker bus that appeared several years ago in Okoboji, Iowa.  

The photo below is of Old Faithful in Yellowstone National Park -- such a majestic and powerful display by Mother Nature.


Finally, a few years back while en route to a fireworks show, I had my husband stop our vehicle along a country road so that I could capture this glorious (almost?) full moon just after the sun had slipped beneath the horizon.  The photo appeared with this brilliant blue that I've always adored.


"May we think of freedom not as the right to do as we please,
but as the opportunity to do what is right."
                                                                                     --Peter Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment