Monday, October 14, 2019

Still in My Garden -- Succulents


Yes, succulents are my thing -- great textures, forms, patterns, colors and more.  Plus, they are low maintenance and offer limitless photo opportunities.  Recently in these parts we've had excessive rainfall and humidity along with warm temperatures. Evidently, from what I've observed, succulents thrive in such conditions as they've grown more in the last month than the previous three.  

In the photo below I want to note that I did edit the image and overall color as the original was overflowing with green and glistening water droplets.  The center contains the current look of the plant while the remainder is muted.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy these beauties for the next few days as I just saw the potential for a freeze in the extended forecast.


No comments:

Post a Comment