Monday, December 2, 2019

December Arrives


So, turning now from fall foliage to cooler temperatures and accumulating snow... I sigh as for me winter is a challenge; however, it has its own beauty and blessings.  For example, with this snowflake image, as I was discarding the  rubbery packing insert, I noticed how beautiful were the patterns and wanted to capture their simplicity in a photo.  Since December seems cold and dark with several gray days, I thought the colors were indicative of the season.  My best to you as we welcome the new month and cruise through the remainder of 2019.


"Winter, a lingering season, is a time to gather golden moments, embark upon a sentimental journey, and enjoy every idle hour."
                                                                                          --John Boswell

No comments:

Post a Comment