Monday, February 3, 2020

More from the Garden


Last summer I featured several images of beautiful things found in my garden or in other  places I love to frequent.  These gems came a little later and didn't make the initial posts; however, I decided that the middle of winter is the perfect time to revisit a garden.  The colors, shapes, textures and asymmetry all catch my eye, and my gaze lingers -- the essence of art.  Simple things.  Beautiful things.  In 2020 I'm on the lookout for such things.

"You can't experience simple joys when you're living life with your hair on fire."
                                                                                                                                                                                                            --Emily Ley

No comments:

Post a Comment