Thursday, October 29, 2020

A Walk in the Park


It's no surprise that I found myself walking near the river in a local park -- it's what I love to do.  But, for me, the surprise was finding these beautiful red maple leaves still on the branches above and painting the ground below.  Since I stopped to photograph the gorgeous autumn landscape,  I added several minutes to the walk -- but I'm used to that as it happens all the time.  Anyway, if you are a local, you recognize the location as Tirrill Park in Manchester.  And regardless of your whereabouts, today's a good time to get outside and take in any of fall's delightful scenery.

"And the sun took a step back, 
the leaves lulled themselves to sleep 
and autumn was awakened."
                                                                                                                       --Raquel Franco
 


No comments:

Post a Comment