Thursday, June 17, 2021

Pops of Produce

 


Currently in your garden do you have any of these veggies?  If you live in these parts, they'll most likely need a drink of water as conditions are very dry.  But, I found these beauties in a local market and spent most of my time photographing the produce while my husband scooped up the items on our list.  I'm fortunate he is patient and just goes about his business when I get immersed in something beautiful -- and that could be just about anything.  Today may you, too, spot something beautiful and spend some quiet time enjoying the view.

"The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely."
                                                                                --Louisa May Alcott


No comments:

Post a Comment