Monday, October 11, 2021

Autumn Splendor


It's that time -- October in the Midwest.  Most things related to autumn, including the moderate temperatures, leaves in all of my favorite shapes and colors  (I often say that my favorite color is "Fall"), pumpkins and gourds and mums and .... I love it all.  As I photograph these incredibly beautiful fall scenes, I feel myself energized yet calm as the outdoors seems to wrap its autumn arms around me and gently propel me with a soft tailwind.  And, I am grateful for the time to capture these images and also for having noticed such incredible gifts just outside my door.  

Coming soon -- more idyllic fall scenes along with me trying to be clever as I repeatedly mention my favorite color.

"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."

                                                      - L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables



 

No comments:

Post a Comment