Monday, January 24, 2022

Just Doing


Just doing....hmmmmm.... Well, for me and moving forward in the midst of all the divisive and doomsday-type headlines, I must do.....  Do what?  Whatever is in the direction of my creative passions, my love of the outdoors, or just about anything that sounds fun and/or like something I've always loved.   It really is that simple.  Almost instantly a hush comes between my ears and away I go enjoying myself doing whatever....sometimes a little, sometimes a lot and sometimes not much of anything.  

Anyway, these images show some of my recent "doing" -- some contain a lot of ink and precise strokes while others have more negative space and organic, unplanned designs.    And, no worries about what appears on the paper as it is my doing that makes it all perfect.   

Plus, in my world, I would be remiss if I did not mention puzzles -- words, numbers, jigsaws, etc. -- as they are instant delight.  Check out the one below with its amazingly intricate artwork.



Ahhhhhh....something beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment