Thursday, June 2, 2022

Loving Leaves

Regardless of the season, most leaves intrigue me, and I find myself often photographing their colors, patterns, textures, shapes and so forth.  Such variety and brilliant designs by Mother Nature.....ahhhhhh .....something beautiful.

And, in this area, these plants are commonly grown indoors; therefore, you could check out a vendor's selection and add a few newbies to your current collection.  Or, like me, you spend hours drooling over all the pretties, take a hundred pictures to serve as souvenirs and then decide on one or...five to take home. 

"...Every leaf speaks bliss to me..."
                                                                                                                                                                                  --BY EMILY BRONTË

 

No comments:

Post a Comment