Monday, September 11, 2023

#1750


So how does the title of this post, #1750, relate to photos of a dead monarch used as a prop to spotlight some gorgeous hydrangeas looking magnificent in their full summer bloom?

For sure 1750 is a big number.  In fact, in my estimation, it is so big that I cannot overlook it.  I have to give it all the credit it deserves.

This large number refers to the total number of blogposts I have created since starting this in 2012.  Whew!  Yes, I am extremely proud of my dedication and grateful to all of you followers; however, the most important part for me is that I truly love this endeavor. 

Honestly, I love taking photos, editing them, writing about them and incorporating corresponding quotes.  And I love sharing my beautiful work -- and currently I believe the world needs all of the beautiful things it can get.  My work is an extension of me, and I want to share my beautiful talents. 

Thank you for showing up in my beautiful space.


No comments:

Post a Comment