Thursday, November 21, 2013

Duck, Duck, Swan!

 
Lots of "quackers" present in these photos plus feathers galore!  All of these feathered friends reside on the Cedar Memorial property in Cedar Rapids.  Since they have an annual photo contest for their yearly calendar, I was on the grounds taking shots of all sorts of things and being very careful about where I was walking as these characters know no boundaries when it comes to making messes.  But, as I finished and put away my equipment, fortunately I remembered to look at the bottom of my shoes and quickly changed into the reserve pair of sandals I brought just in case I needed them!  Anyway, their swans are beautiful and the one below was enjoying a little time in the water looking for something good to eat.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment