Friday, April 4, 2014

A Cold One


Have any weekend plans that involve this cold beverage?  Regardless, I hope you have some time to re-charge your batteries and do whatever you'd like.  As I have announced in two previous posts, including yesterday, this evening is the opening reception for my collection of photos titled Iowa:  Outside My Door -- come if you can!

Anyway, back to this image.  On a foggy morning last winter while in a local park trying to get some cool shots of the heavy mist and shrouded landscape, I walked by a water fountain that was covered in snow and this discarded beer can.  The bright, royal blue caught my eye, so I stopped and snapped a few shots -- another one of those unexpected photo opportunities that turned out to be a pleasant surprise. 

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment