Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hidden Gem


Of course, this photo features a bird's nest, and I edited the image to give it a soft feel, accentuate the lines on the egg, define the endless strands of "stuff" making up the nest and showcase the glorious textures of the fir tree.  As I re-visit each of those sections, I'm absorbed with the nature's intricacies and imperfections that still produce such a beautiful thing.

 And no, I didn't set out to find a house wren nest and then create a blog post with that subject.  However, while I was exploring the new growth (including the razor sharp thorns) on a barberry bush (that I pruned considerably several weeks back) I just happened to catch a glimpse of this tiny little item tucked securely and inconspicuously a few inches above my head.  Being the nature lover I am, immediately I went in search of my phone in order to capture a lasting memory of this wonderful gift that was waiting for me to find just outside my door.

Nature ....my inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment