Monday, December 27, 2021

Meet Milo



Introducing our neighbor Milo.  He and I are similar in that we LOVE being outdoors, birdwatching and exploring trees, shrubs and all sorts of spaces.  However, we differ in that I don't frequent the storm sewer nor spend the night sleeping under the stars nor bring home (in my mouth) tiny furry creatures.  In his spare time he loves sitting in the sun, having his chin scratched, playing hard to get with the neighbor kids and drinking from the birdbath positioned on a rock next to a blue spruce.  His crazy antics keep us laughing and looking for his return. 

And, most importantnly, he inspires me to do what I enjoy doing, regardless of how crazy it may seem to others, and then rest and repeat.  Ahhhh.  A cool cat's life.


 “One cat just leads to another.” 

                                                                         – Ernest Hemingway


No comments:

Post a Comment