Monday, December 20, 2021

More VVG


"I will not live without love."
                                                                                      --Vincent Van Gogh
 


This post features more photos from the Vincent Van Gogh immersive experience.  As I previously expressed, until seeing this amazing production and reading about his life, I knew very little about him.  Almost immediately upon entering the exhibit, I found myself getting choked up and feeling like he so beautifully expressed many things I have felt in my heart but never put on paper nor uttered.  And, although it may sound strange to some, I felt like I gained another best friend in his words and work.


 "I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
                                                                                                                  --Vincent Van Gogh

                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment