Thursday, March 23, 2023

Celebrating # 1700

 


Today I pause to honor my time and talent as an artist, writer and photographer as well as the 1700 blogposts that I have published since March 2012.  The above image is of a recent tangle I completed.  It is creative, fun, beautiful, bright and full of energy -- and all of those adjectives are how I feel as I engage in creative endeavors and share them with the world.  

And, of course, I am grateful to all my faithful followers and appreciate the kind messages throughout the years. 

Interested in learning more about the Zentangle Art Method?  Below are a few options:

1 -- This Sunday morning, March 26, join me in a 1-hour virtual class in which I provide step-by-step instructions for drawing something beautiful.  Use the following link to get a virtual ticket.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/you-can-draw-it-zentangle-art-method-tickets-594052265317

2 -- Take part in a 10-week virtual course that I teach for the Evanston Art Center.  Below takes you to the two options for the next session that begins Thursday, March 30.

https://www.evanstonartcenter.org/school/search/instructor_s_/29692

No comments:

Post a Comment