Monday, March 20, 2023

It's Spring!


"The beautiful spring came, 

and when nature resumes her loveliness, 

the human soul is apt to revive also."

                                                                                   --Harriet Ann Jacobs




In the Northern Hemisphere today is the first day of spring.   Ahhhh....  For me, regardless of the current weather outside my door, the fact that warmer temperatures, new life emerging on the land and more hours of daylight are on the horizon instantly energize me.  In addition, there are many outdoor activities that I love, and that also fills me with excitement as if I am a little one waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning.

These images I captured during a recent visit to Garvan Woodland Gardens located near Hot Springs, Arkansas, in the Ouachita National Forest.


"A flower has no time to waste;
her soul stems from self-love."
                                                                                       --Angela Weiland Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment