Thursday, December 3, 2020

Leaf Your Mark

 



Although the calendar now reads December, my heart remains in the autumn woods with an assortment of leaves underfoot and others still dangling above.  Of course, I can easily envision all the beautiful shades of red, yellow, orange, green and brown as well as the exposed trunks, bark and branches.  Regardless of the season, this imagined place is always spectacular.  On paper I continue to draw what I love, including some tangles with gorgeous cascading leaves, as seen above, and also more recognizable forms shown below.





"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
                                                                                                                                                    --Emily Bronte



No comments:

Post a Comment