Monday, October 28, 2013

Got Pumpkins?

With Halloween in just a few days, this week I plan to post images of pumpkins, scarecrows, zombie décor and more!  Of course, because I am fond of pumpkins, I am starting the week with a few shots of these wonderful members of the gourd family. Enjoy the photos along with some quotes from the movie It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.


Linus:  This is the time of the year to write the Great Pumpkin.  On Halloween night, the Great Pumpkin rises out of his pumpkin patch and flies through the air with his bag of toys for all children.

Charlie Brown:  You must be crazy.  When are you going to stop believing in something that isn't true.

 
 
Patty:  (as Linus is writing to the Great Pumpkin)  You're wasting your time; the Great Pumpkin is a fake!
 
Linus: (writing)  Everyone tells me you are a fake, but I believe in you.  P.S.:  If you really are a fake, don't tell me.  I don't want to know.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment