Friday, March 29, 2013

Emoti - Eggs for Easter


Many of us are familiar with emoticons -- those little faces that we insert into text in order to convey a particular emotion...So, I found these Easter eggs that embodied that same notion and now refer to them as "emotieggs!"  And, I laugh often at these goofy faces as they are humorous subjects to photograph.

 
Since I wanted to give this post an Easter theme, I included a picture of a bunny who appears exhausted as he rests against an Easter basket and amid several emotieggs strewn about the photo.  From the looks of things, one can infer that I took this image just as the bunny finished his annual Easter deliveries, an adventure in which he evaded several hungry dogs, dodged numerous vehicles and will need the next year to fully recover! 
 
Happy Easter!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment