Monday, August 17, 2020

Simply Beautiful

 


Like some of you may experience, my mind races from one thought to the next and easily gets caught on so many hot topics that can really keep me distracted and feeling uneasy.  However, I can simply let all those thoughts come and go....by staying in the present and not getting stuck with all the emotions attached to those thoughts.  And, being in nature sure is helpful for being in the moment.  The image on this post is an example of one of nature's beautiful creations that recently appeared on my path -- just out of the blue this leaf that was riddled with holes from the beetles feasting on it.  How spectacular was the leftover portion -- it's lace.  So fragile and simply beautiful is this gift from Mother Nature.  Admiring this spectacular creation brought me back to the moment and made me feel grateful for all the magical things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment